,


Western’s Engine 18 sets March Madness Calcutta

Western’s Engine 18 sets March Madness Calcutta

The inaugural Engine 18 Foundation March Madness Calcutta will be held Tuesday, March 19 at the Beaverhead Golf Course.

Registration will run from 5 to 6:30 p.m. The auction begins at 7 p.m. Of the money taken in, 90 percent will be paid out in winnings. The other 10 percent will go to Engine 18 in support of Montana Western basketball scholarships.

Click here for more information on the event.



Posts Carousel


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Print this Page

Print Friendly, PDF & Email