,


March Madness Calcutta set for March 18

The second NCAA March Madness Calcutta will be held at the Butte Country Club on Wednesday, March 18.

The event is a benefit for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

The auction will be held at 7:30 p.m. at the Country Club. Registration will be from 5:30 to 7, and appetizers will be served. The public is welcome, but you must be 18 or older to attend. The Calcutta auction is licensed by the State of Montana.

Of the total bids paid out, 90 percent will go to participating bidders. The other 10 percent will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

NFL safety Colt Anderson, who has a young cousin battling Cystic Fibrosis, will be the special guest at the auction.

Last year’s event raised nearly $13,000 for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to continue the research for a cure for Cystic Fibrosis,

For more information or to make a reservation, Call Bob Lazzari at 560-4646, Ned Ellingwood at 491-0641 or Rick Anderson at 490-7028.



Posts Carousel


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Print this Page

Print Friendly, PDF & Email