1. Each shooter gets 25 free throws, split between two rounds. This will be 10 in the first round with up to 5 warmup shots, and 15 in the second round with no warmup shots.
2. All shooters will use a 28.5-inch ball, except for 12-13 Boys, who will use a 29.5-inch ball.
3. The 8-9 age group will shoot from a line 4 feet in front of the free throw line.
4. A shooter has ten seconds to shoot the ball after the line judges give it to them.
5. Age groups are determined by a players age on April 1, 2024. So, all shooters must be born between April 2, 2010 and April 1, 2016.
6. Age group winners will advance to the district contest in Dillon on January 13.