Colt Anderson a guest on KBOW Overtime tonight

Colt Anderson a guest on KBOW Overtime tonight

Buffalo Bills safety Colt Anderson will be a guest on the sports radio show KBOW Overtime tonight.

The show, which is broadcast live from 7 to 9 p.m. from the Coaches Corner at the Metals Sports Bar & Grill, is hosted by Paul Panisko. The program also includes Bill Foley and John Thatcher.

Anderson, a former Butte High and University of Montana star, will be on to discuss the 4th Annual Cystic Fibrosis Benefit March Madness Calcutta. The Calcutta will be held next Wednesday at the Butte Country Club.

Anderson has a young cousin who is fighting the disease.

Registration for the March 15 Calcutta will begin at 5:30 p.m., and appetizers will be served. The auctioning off of the teams begins at 7:30 p.m. The public is welcome, but you must be 18 or older to attend.

All 68 teams from the 2017 NCAA men’s basketball tournament will be auctioned off. Of the total bids paid out, 90 percent will go to participating bidders. The other 10 percent will go to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Last year, the first-place team paid out $26,727.50.

For more information or to make a reservation, Call Bob Lazzari at 560-4646, Ned Ellingwood at 491-0641 or Rick Anderson at 490-7028.

Listen to Overtime on KBOW (550 AM, 101.5 FM or online).


Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Posts Carousel


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked with *

Cancel reply
Joyce, Johnston and MacDonald
Universal Athletics

Montana Shrine Game rosters

days
2
9
hours
2
1
minutes
3
6
seconds
1
4